The Internet has become an indispensable part of our daily lives and websites serve multifarious purposes incorporating businesses, education, and entertainment including personal usage. Web development is a meticulously curated procedure of strategically and assiduously developing a website for the Internet (World Wide Web) or the Intranet (a private network).
Web development is arduous and takes professional expertise to secure and prudently manage the functioning of the website. Dynamic visuals, vivid colours, captivating content, user-friendly interface and innovation are some features embedded in websites by competent IT companies and their conscientious skill sets facilitate the development of web apps.
There are 3 major paradigms of web development that play a necessitous role in spawning web solutions. They are briefed below for further understanding and analysis.
Front End Web Development
Illustrated below are some chores engaged by Front End Web Development.
- Creating a blog post layout and styling the text, images and links.
- Implementing a search functionality for a website.
- Creating a dynamic product catalogue for an e-commerce website.
- Adding a contact form to a website.
- Creating interactive data visualizations.
- Integrating a social media feed into a website.
Back End Web Development
Back End Web Development also known as ‘Server Side Web Development’ is utilized to build the logical parts of the website and manage the database along with writing codes and algorithms. The primary focus is on back-end logic, servers, databases and APIs. Back-end users may also use back-end frameworks and libraries to put together an articulate website.
Illustrated below are some chores engaged by Back End Web Development.
- Developing an API that allows users to upload and manage blog posts.
- Integrating a content back-end system with a CMS so that authors can easily publish new content.
- Caching content to improve delivery performance.
- Implementing a load balancer to distribute traffic across multiple servers.
- Developing a security system to protect content from unauthorized access.
Full Stack Web Development
Full Stack Web Development demands deftness in both Front-end web development and back-end web development. The IT team concerned with Full Stack Web Development has to be very protean and is perpetually in high demand. Personnel involved in full-stack web development have to be well-versed in computing languages and at least one server-side programming language.
Illustrated below are some chores engaged by Full Stack Web Development.
- Developing a blog website with a CMS so that authors can easily publish new blog posts.
- Developing an e-commerce website with a product catalogue and a shopping cart.
- Developing a social media platform with features such as user profiles, posts, and feeds.
- Developing a content management system (CMS) that allows users to create and manage websites without any coding knowledge.
These different types depend on the needs/necessities of clients. No matter which type of web development is chosen, it becomes crucial to have a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of web development. Contact Rydrex today for all your digital needs and queries.