Rydrex Webtech IT Innovations Private Limited (“Rydrex” or “We”) offers brand supporters (“Referrer” or “You”) the opportunity to participate in its referral program (the “Program”). We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Program at any time, for any reason. This Program is administered by Rydrex Webtech IT Innovations Private Limited.
Referrers are bound by these Terms and Conditions by participating in the Program. By participating in the Program, Referrers agree to use the Program in the manner specified in these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to register as a Referrer or to participate in the Program in any other manner. Referrers may not participate in the Program, where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and Conditions and/or the methods through which rewards are earned. We reserve the right to disqualify any Referrers from participation in the Program at any time at our sole discretion, including without limitation if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise fails to comply with any applicable laws.
1. How The Program Works
A. Program Participation, Generally
To participate in the Program, Referrers should visit rydrex.com/refer and follow the on-screen instructions to refer The Referees or colleagues to the program by entering their contact information in the relevant fields.
Individuals and businesses alike, who receive a referral via a Referrer are “The Referee”. An “Eligible” Referrer who is fully compliant with these Terms and Conditions may receive “Reward(s)” for every “Qualified Referral” (all terms in quotes to be understood as defined below).
By participating in the Program, a Referrer represents that he or she has The Referee’s prior consent to provide their contact information.
B. Eligible Referrer
To be “Eligible,” a Referrer must be at least 18 years old.
C. Making a Referral
1. Once a Referrer refers The Referee, he/she will be provided with a confirmation email and will be contacted if a Qualified Referral is made by The Referee within 12 months.
2. Referrers must respect the spirit of the Program by only referring real individuals who meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. Referrers cannot refer themselves. For example, a Referrer may not create multiple or fake accounts with Rydrex or participate in the Program using multiple or fake email addresses or identities.
D. Qualified Referrals
A “Qualified Referral” means that all the following conditions are met:
1. The Referee completed the purchase of any one of the services offered by Rydrex in one order and purchased through rydrex.com. If The Referee purchases from or registers with Rydrex using any other method, the registration will not count as a Qualified Referral and the Referrer will not earn Credit;
2. The Referee had not previously made a purchase with Rydrex under any email address or alias;
3. Only one Qualified Referral can be earned for every individual/business, up to a maximum of ten (10) individuals/businesses per calendar year, unless otherwise allowed by Rydrex. Any additional or subsequent purchases made by The Referee will not be considered Qualified Referrals and thus not be entitled to the benefits of Qualified Referrals.
E. Earning Rewards
1. For each successful referral, the Referrer is subject to receive a reward amount of $50, hereafter referred to as a “Reward”. The reward amount shall remain constant regardless of the cost of the service provided by Rydrex, unless changed by Rydrex.
2. Referrer shall receive one (1) reward (each, a “Reward”) in the form and value determined by Rydrex for each verified Qualified Referral generated by the Referrer. A maximum of ten (10) Rewards may be earned by Referrer per calendar year for Qualified Referrals. Any additional or subsequent referrals made by a Referrer will not be considered Qualified Referrals and thus not be entitled to the Reward, unless otherwise allowed by Rydrex.
F. Verified Qualified Referrals
Rewards are subject to verification. Rydrex may delay a Reward for the purposes of investigation. Rydrex may also refuse to verify and process any transaction Rydrex deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or believes will impose potential liability on Rydrex, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents. All of Rydrex’s decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral, or Reward is verified.
G. Transfer and Value of Credit and Rewards
Rewards are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold. Upon termination of the referral program or any portion thereof for any reason, any unredeemed Rewards that have not yet been delivered to Referrer are forfeited.
1. Referrers may participate in the Program made available by Rydrex in order to refer individuals/businesses to Rydrex as potential customers. To do this, Referrers must submit their referral request to email@example.com, so that Rydrex can send communications to The Referee on the Referrers’ behalf. The personal information will be collected, processed, and used in accordance with Rydrex Privacy Statement, which can be found at https://rydrex.com/privacy-policy/.
2. Referrers understand that, in addition to the initial communications to The Referee, Rydrex may also use the personal information to send to The Referee additional follow-up communications on behalf of the Referrers in order to encourage or remind The Referee to complete a purchase. The personal information may also be used by Rydrex to contact Referrers with regards to their participation in the Program and to send to Referrers additional communications from Rydrex.
3. Content Ownership and Use
Rydrex’s online platform and the Program contain content that includes: designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files, computer code, and other content (collectively, “Content”). As between Referrer and Rydrex, all Content is the property of Rydrex or its licensors and is protected under copyright, trademark, and other laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Content on Rydrex’s online platform or the Program is the exclusive property of Rydrex and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws.
B. License to You
Rydrex authorizes you, subject to these terms, to access and use Rydrex’s online platform, the Program, and the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and applicable communications regulations and statutes and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of it.
The registered or unregistered logos, product and service names contained in Rydrex’s online platform or the Program are or may be trademarks of Rydrex or its licensors (the “Marks”). Without Rydrex’s prior written permission, and except as solely enabled by any link as provided by Rydrex, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Marks.
A. By participating in the Program, Referrers agree to:
2. Defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Rydrex, its parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, together with their respective employees, directors, officers, licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the Program (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to Referrers’ participation in the Program (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of the Program or any Reward); and
B. Rydrex shall not be liable for:
1. Late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, unreliable, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission;
2. Telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors;
3. Data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials;
4. Any printing, typographical, administrative, or technological errors in any websites or materials associated with the referral program; or
5. Claims, demands, and damages in disputes among Referrers or between Referrers and The Referee; or
6. Any other injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of a reward, or from participation in the Program, that were not reasonably foreseeable to Rydrex at the relevant time.
C. Rydrex disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Program, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Program should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond Rydrex’s control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Program.
D. Rydrex shall not be liable to any Referrer for failure to supply any Reward or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasigovernmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, tornado, tsunami, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond any of the released parties’ control.
E. Rydrex reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Program should Rydrex determine, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security or fairness of the Program has been compromised in any way.
F. Disclaimer of Warranties
Referrers expressly understand and agree that:(a) your use of the program is at your sole risk; the program is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and Rydrex expressly disclaims all warranties, conditions and terms (collectively, “promises”) of any kind, whether express or implied by statute, common law or custom, including, but not limited to, warranties as to products or services offered through the use of the program, implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement; (b) Rydrex makes and gives no warranty that (i) the program will meet your requirements or be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, (ii) the results obtained from the use of the program will be accurate or reliable, (iii) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the program will meet your expectations, and (iv) any errors in the service will be corrected; and (c) any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the program is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from the download or use of any such material.
G. Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
1. Referrers expressly understand and agree that Rydrex (including any vendors and service providers associated with or assisting in providing the program) shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Rydrex was advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the program; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through, from, or as a result of the program; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on or through the program; or (v) any other matter relating to the program. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations in this paragraph may not apply to you.
2. To the fullest extent possible by law, Rydrex’s (including any vendors and service providers) maximum liability arising out of or in connection with the program, regardless of the cause of action (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty, or otherwise), shall not exceed $100 USD.
3. Referrers should use the program at their own risk.
If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Program after the occurrence of Prohibited Conduct (as defined below), Rydrex reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend the Program.
B. Prohibited Conduct
1. Violate applicable law;
2. Infringe the intellectual property rights of Rydrex or any third parties;
3. Stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
4. Collect or store personal data about other Referrers;
5. Impersonate any person or otherwise misrepresent Referrer’s identity;
6. Interfere with, disrupt or violate the Terms and Conditions or servers or networks connected to the Program; or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks;
7. Interfere with another Referrer’s use of the Program;
8. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Program, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Program;
9. Transmit any file that contains viruses, worms, trojan horses, or any other contaminating or destructive features;
10. Conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of others;
11. Resell, barter, trade, auction or otherwise generate income by providing access to the Program to others.
C. Bulk Distribution (“Spam”)
1. If a Referrer provides a Personal Link to Rydrex website to The Referee by email, the email must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with The Referee, colleagues and family members.
2. Bulk referrals, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a Program in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” in Rydrex’s sole discretion is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination of the Referrer’s participation in the Program. Rydrex has a strict no-tolerance spam policy.
3. Rydrex has no obligation to monitor the content provided by Referrers; however, Rydrex may choose to do so and block any email messages, remove any such content, or prohibit any use of the Program.
4. Referrers who do not comply with the law, including anti-spam laws, are obligated to indemnify Rydrex and all of the Released Parties against any liabilities, costs and expenses incurred as a result of such violation.
D. Fraudulent and Suspicious Behaviour
1. Rydrex may prohibit a Referrer from participating in the Program or receiving a Reward, in Rydrex’s sole discretion, if Rydrex determines that such Referrer is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Program in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Referrers or any representatives of Rydrex.
2. Use of any affiliate website, affiliate network properties, automated systems, script, or macro to participate is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
3. Referrers may not enter with multiple or fake emails addresses or accounts, use fictitious identities, or use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate in the Program or receive a Reward.
4. Rydrex reserves the right to disqualify any Referrer and/or cancel any Reward(s) if Rydrex finds a Referrer to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Program or violating these Terms and Conditions in any way.
Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the program may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification from participation in the program. Should such an attempt be made, Rydrex reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
6. Applicable Law; Arbitration; Class Waiver; and Waiver of Jury Trial
A. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to the Program or any Reward or other prize awarded pursuant to the Program or to this agreement shall be resolved under Indian law (without reference to its conflicts of laws principles).
B. Referrers and Rydrex agree to submit to the personal and exclusive arbitration of any disputes relating to the use of Rydrex’s online platform or the Program under the rules of the Government of India. Any such arbitration, to the extent necessary, shall be conducted within Mysuru District in the state of Karnataka. Referrers covenant not to sue or otherwise bring a claim against Rydrex in any other forum.
7. General Terms
These terms constitute the entire agreement between Referrers and Rydrex concerning Referrers’ use of the Program. The failure of Rydrex to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, Rydrex and Referrers nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the intentions reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of these terms shall remain in full force and effect. The section titles in these terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. A person who is not a party to these terms shall have no right to enforce or receive the benefit of any of these terms.